- Observes and reports any incident which may result in loss or damage to property or equipment, or endanger the safety of employees, tenants, and visitors;
- Guards buildings, grounds, and parking areas at the assigned facility;
- Staffs a security post and performs periodic foot patrols inside and outside facilities;
- At the direction of management, performs key tours and directs traffic in the parking lot;
- Maintains entry logs;
- Enforces safety and security measures such as handing out visitor badges;
- Performs patrols around the facility in a highly visible and marked patrol vehicle.